Pages

Friday, October 20, 2017

Writing (comment what you think is true and what is not true )

                      Holidays
In the holidays i didn’t get to go America but i did go to Mt Wellton
It took so long it felt like i was flying to antarctica.It was 1.2 hour flight.
I was so hungry i  could eat a whole house.When we got there we stayed there for 1 week and we came back home on monday.

On Tuesday i went on a siren battle with my siren’s and my friends.We had our battle on the love lock Mt Roskill 1041.I was vsing this guy named Israel.I had 7 siren on my bike.I was using 1 big circle siren,2 toas,1 itc 1 whippy,and a red back.And the person i was vsing he had 4 siren,He was using a redback 2 15 watt toas and a 30 watt toas.When we had a battle we won the first 2 battle and lost the last battle.

On Wednesday  i went  to the pools.We went to Jellico pools.We went there at 12.00 to 5.30.It was so fun.I went to the booming side and i did a manu.It went so big it felt like i was a 200 pounds and jumped down from the sky tower and did a huge boom.When it was 5.30 we went and bought take aways and we went to eat it at the park.Then we went home.


No comments:

Post a Comment