Pages

Friday, October 20, 2017

Term 4 goals

Goals for term 4


  1. Try my hardest to not get distracted by Ilai or Jairus or me distract them 
  2. Listen to the teacher 
  3. Try not to get behavior report 
  4. No fight or do the wrong thing’s at lunch and morning tea
  5. Wear the correct uniform every day 
  6. Complete all my work before end of the week 
  7. Listen to the teachers who is taking options and tech 
  8. Try my very best to get an award at prize giving 
  9. Do my homework and finishing it 
  10. Follow the class treaty 



  1. By siteing away from them 
  2. By not getting distracted and talking to my friends 
  3. By following the 3 values 
  4. By doing the right thing like playing basketball
  5. Bringing the right shoes to school every day 
  6. Complete my work by not getting distracted and siteing somewhere i won't talk 
  7. By flowing the teacher's interaction and use the 3 values 
  8. By doing the right things By being good,use the  3 values
  9. Read a book for 20, and do some math,writing and other 
  10. Buy doing the right thing 



No comments:

Post a Comment